*DISCLAIMER* If you are offended by profanity, then under NO
circumstances should you read this post. Generally, because I have so many on
here that are offended by it, I try to keep them in mind and keep the profanity
to a minimum. However, right now my brain is boiling with rage and I simply do
not have the mental capacity to come up with the words. You have been warned.
Do not read it and then have the audacity to complain. You are offended by
something, I let you know so you do not get offended, but you do it anyway,
that is on you. Furthermore, I live in two worlds, a soldier’s world, and a
civilian one. Many things do not transfer from one to the other. Right now,
this is the soldier speaking. Don’t like it, can’t handle it, then move the fuck
out.
I am fucking sick and tired. I am so overly disgusted at the
political naysaying and overall bullshit that these ignorant troglodyte
fucktards come up with. I saw a picture today of a line of goddamn soldiers,
all amputees, and some genius asswipe had the goddamn nerve to caption: “Ask
yourself this, did this happen because you were defending your freedoms or
corporate greed?” What in the everlasting fuck is that happy horseshit!? You
want to ask a fucking soldier that fucking shit? Here’s a goddamn answer. It
didn’t happen because of a flag. It didn’t happen because of some pansy ass
suit behind a goddamn desk. It happened because we were protecting our brothers
to the left and right of us. Politicians and the sham ass blue falcon
government can spin whatever reasons they like for whatever war they’re in. But
at the end of the day, in the middle of the mud and sand and blood and fucking
heat, it’s about Joes protecting Joes. Soon as boots hit the goddamn ground, no
politician’s words mean a goddamn thing. My boots hit the ground, it became
about staying alive and protecting the guy next to me. I give no fucks about
political posturing or any of that Milton Bradley playtime bullshit. I got
three objectives, complete the mission, stay the fuck alive, and watch my buddy’s
six. That is all. Nothing else. I’m tired of these little piss ant, no puberty
hittin, keyboard warrior, Call of Duty wannabe badasses trying to scream about
the “military industrial complex” either because it sounds cool or some leftist
tree hugging liberal fuckstick said it so it must be true, who don’t have the
balls to sign the goddamn dotted line and do something worth doing. I’d like to
go into the true definition of the military industrial complex and some prime
examples, but I’m still fucking livid. How dare these dipshits, who sit on
their asses all day watching the so called news, who have never fought for
their lives, who have never known the thrill of quite literally gambling with
your life everyday and cheating Death, who have never been worthy of the honor
of saluting the Colors, how dare these assholes disgrace my family. Because
that is what they are, my fucking family, the ones living, and the ones lucky
enough to go to the Fiddler’s Green. Family ain’t always blood, it ain’t always
what you got. Sometimes it’s what you make it, sometimes it’s what you become.
We trained together, we sweat together, we bleed and shed blood together. There
is nothing more honorable, more righteous than that. My only regret in this
life is that I could not either take one of their places or at least share in their
death. So who the fuck are these guttersluts, who have never been worthy to toe
the line with the family, to minimize the sacrifices we all made? Go to
Talibanland and goddamn Hajitown and see how many fucks they give about your
catchphrases, your goddamn political stances, your “No more blood for oil!”
posters, and your goddamn memes on facebook. Smart guy behind the keyboard, I
don’t care if you type 300 words a
minute. Bitch, I double tap to the head at 300 meters…with my bad eye on a
rainy day. How dare these sorry excuses for “people” minimize the deaths of my
brothers. How dare they have the gall to try to speak for us. Who the fuck are
you? Do you know their names, their families, their birthdays, their stories?
What the fuck gives you the goddamn right to speak for any of us. Were you
there? Were you my brother? No? Then shut the fuck up. Yes, we came back fucked
the hell up. Some missing arms, legs, half a body, some missing their minds. We
all left something buried in the sand that we will never get back. But we did
it willingly. I lost my goddamn mind over there. My month old son is so small
and beautiful and innocent. He does not know war. He does not know violence. He
does not know hate, or anger. He does not know the smell of burning flesh or of
days old rotting bodies. He does not know the physics behind the impact of a
7.62 round on a human body. He has not seen a child, dead on the side of the
road, with a fucking bomb sewn inside her still warm body. He does not know
what a pressure plated shape charge does to an armored vehicle. He has not come
back through the wire 1 man, 2 men, 4 men short. He does not know anything of
the world, save that of his mother’s embrace. If I could limit his knowledge of
the world to just that, to keep him from ever having to know any of these
things exist, I would. I lost my mind over there, and I am deathly afraid that
I will somehow destroy his beautiful innocence. But you know what, I signed the
dotted line, knowing that I’d lose something. We all lost less than some, more
than most. And we’d all do it all the fuck over again if it meant some Joe having
someone to watch his six. That is who we are. That is what we do. So whoever
these assclowns think they are, they are not us, will never be us. So do not
speak for us, do not label or categorize us, do not minimize us, do not make
our sacrifices to have been in vain. Who the fuck are any of these dickwads to
speak of war? What do you know of war? Yes, war is dirty. It is violent. It is
gruesome. It is sickening and disgusting. That is why it is war, and that is
what allows us to maintain our humanity, because it IS sickening and
disgusting. Were it not, it would not be war, and the staggering cost of human
life would not affect us. We do it so that you don’t have to. But you not
having to in no way gives you the right to speak on it. Not many things can
incense me to the point I am now. Disrespecting the Colors that I hold hallowed
and scared, yes. Disrespecting my family, my brothers in arms, yes. Beating a
child or a woman or a dog, yes. These people have begun to disgust me more and
more. It seems like their heads are so far up their asses that shit just spews
forth from their cum dumpsters. We didn’t give a shit about the oil. We didn’t give
a shit about the suits and good for nothing pencil pushers in Washington. We didn’t
give a shit about corporations or greed. What we did give a shit about was each
other. That’s why it happened, assface. That’s why we did what we did and why
we do what we do. That is why we will continue to do it. Because that is who we
are, that’s what we believe. We toe the line and we will not let that line be
broken.
Scouts Out


No comments:
Post a Comment