Thursday, February 24, 2011

Poem: Forever In Your Eyes

Thoughts collide in my head like an atom bomb,
Bright lights turned to black-out nights.
The echoing silence births dead calm,
A silent shockwave, divine and terrible sight.
The darkness brings me back to you
On a shadow-drawn carriage.

I hear you call my name
And it feels just like a  midnight rain.
Take my hand, with angels’ wings let’s fly
On the whispering wind beyond the sky.

Bring me again to life, blood moon rise.
Say my name once more as I open my eyes.
Let’s dance forever under the stars
Turn this night into ever-after
Let your touch erase my scars.

I hear you call my name
And it feels like the midnight rain.
Take my hand, with angels’ wings let’s fly
On the whispering wind beyond the sky.

Let’s run in the moonlight to the bridge,
Cast away your fear and jump with me into the abyss.
Free falling-falling freely this night,
The darkness envelops us, setting all right.
Between never and infinity this love lies.
Brought back to life by the storm,
Now I see forever in your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment