Thursday, February 24, 2011

Poem: Smile for Me

Will you smile for me my Love?
Let me hold you through the night.
Let your light shine,
I will make everything all right.
Give me your smile,
Let its glow give me sight beyond sight.

Smile for me my dear,
This is all that I ask.
One smile-and I will know I’ll be fine.
Just one, the one I remember to be mine.
Smile my Angel; break free the mask.
Simple enough, a smile, and I will ne’er shed another tear.

Smile through the rain,
And look to the sun.
Smile past the pain,
To the ends of the earth we will run.
One smile-like a single grain,
To bring forth a harvest not to be outdone.

Smile for life, smile for Love.
Smile for the stars and every gift from above.
Smile for dreams and outstretched wings,
Smile for the songs the morn’ bird sings.
Smile for us, knowing we will always be,
Smile my love, smile for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment