Sunday, July 19, 2015
Nothing Left to Say
"I'm always looking for something to say. And then I realized...there
was nothing left to say. In that moment, in that silence, there wasn't a
thing I could've said to change anything. So I let the silence continue,
and the moment passed. That silence was simultaneously the most
beautiful and terrible thing I've ever known. It was beautiful because
right then I knew that I'd made the 'right' decision, and terrible
because I also knew I'd never feel that alive or passionate again. I
still try to find something to say, and I always end up embracing
Silence. She's both my savior and my tormentor. In any other universe,
there would have been something to say that would have changed things.
My curse was being born into the only one in which words had no effect,
and I was left to watch as she floated away, carefree, like a vapor on
the wind."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment