Monday, February 1, 2010

Prose: Forever Fire

She is my death and my Resurrection,
The furnace burning both within and without,
Blasting away all inhibitions, reason, and thought,
Forcing me to be, to believe, to see-with my heart.
Like the hair that graces her head,
She is my firestorm,
Scorching everything in its path
Until there is naught left of me but dust and ash.
She is my Apocalyptic fire,
Burning through my flesh and bone to the core of my soul.
The pain and the Love-both burn inside me hotter than the sun.
She is my sweet sorrow, my sweet temptation, my sweet surrender.
She is that eternal flame like a flash fire,
Sucking away all my air till I can no longer
Breathe, no longer think, till I am on my knees before her,
Naked and bare, with naught to hide.
She is my Temptress, my Seductress-
Demolishing walls I've built in self-defense,
Making way from my heart to hers.
She is my sin and my pleasure,
My atonement and my resurrection.
She is my sorrow, my joy.
She is my Death and my Life.
She burns me when she loves me,
And her Love I have not the might nor the desire nor the ability to deny.
Her Love consumes me like the rush of a whirlwind
With all the power of a raging fire.
Thus-
I kneel before her, my Fire Goddess,
Unable to breathe without the Love, Burning Love, Her Love
Inside me.
She is why I live, why I love, why I Burn.
She
Is
My
Forever Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment