'Tis not e'ery day one finds that which gives
Unto thine heart the reason to beat,
That divine creature that breathes unto me life, e'en that lives
Aside mine broken soul, taking me to those fields yonder where lovers meet.
Gently hold this heart so fragile of mine,
For into thine hands I place myself 'till the end of time.
Broken and shattered I give me to thee,
To mend with thine eyes, thy Love, to set me free
From this prison in which I dwell,
From these terrible waves crashing down with e'ery swell.
Thee and thee alone do hold this key,
The entrance to this castle to whence mine heart doth flee.
Softly tread I implore;
For once you unlock and open mine heart's door,
Mine devotion real and true
Belongs to none other than you.
When I Love, I Love.
When I sing, my voice drifts through the clouds above.
When I fall, Nature herself cannot match mine impact.
Thus I beg thine intentions known whether fiction or fact.
If they be true, my heart and Love are yours,
Ne'er to be matched by the riches in Heaven's stores.
My all I give to thee to do as you please,
Whether thou nurture them or cast them upon Spring's breeze.
Yet, if they be false, close mine hand o'er mine gift,
And progress not mine already gaping rift.
If false thou dost prove,
Mine heavy heart rooted as Gibraltar none again shall e'er move.
My life, my heart, my Love, my soul
I trust in thine keep to mend and make whole.
In thine hands I place mine heart, whole and pure
Perchance this chronic disease thou canst cure.
A man I am , flawed and mistaken,
Yet this I know, only thee canst this dormant body awaken
To the pleasures of new life and Love,
To the coming dawn, to the cleansing rain from above.
Ne'er before have I, broken and torn,
E'er dreamed of abandoning the desolation to which I am sworn.
Before ne'er have I, lost and alone,
Been graced with the Love thou hast shown.
This solitude, this pain fore'er and a day hath been my friend,
'Till thee, certain 'twas that these so shall be mine end.
This void, this anger, hath 'till now been my solace, my surcease.
'Fore thee they have been mine comfort, mine dreaming peace.
Days and nights alike of mine have been distorted and distraught,
Prove thy Love true, let not mine trust be for naught.
Fragile, I lay mine heart open in thine hands
Burning with Hope and Love like a thousand firebrands.
Burning, aching, beating with all the essence of mine soul,
Mine heart, 'tis yours to teach like a newborn foal.
Blacker than the darkest night,
Beseech thee I do to purify it with all thy might.
Against mine own reason and thought
I lay bare before thee mine self to fulfill with all I have sought.
Though incomplete I am, the remainder of me is yours
To fill with thine self with force greater than the surf pounding the ocean's shores.
For this heart of mine I do hold the dream
That one day shall it be whole, though against mine Destiny may it seem.
No sunrise of mine days compare
To the Love and Comfort I may dream thou holdest out to share.
Though isolation be mine shelter and pain my friend,
Thine eyes holdest for me the chance for mine eternal Darkness to finally end.
Hope mine foe, dreams my bane, for thee and thee alone
Do I embrace mine forever fears, do I this foreign cloak don.
Thine eyes, windows to a Heaven which can surely be mine own,
Thine eyes, swirling constellations of Life have thee me shown.
Thus, all I am, all I have become here, now do I forsake
With all mine heart to foster that Love we together canst make.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment